GCSE (9-1) Geography A
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
GCSE (9-1) Grading
From 2017, reformed GCSEs in England will be graded 9 to 1, find out more about the GCSE 9-1 grading scale
Our GCSE (9-1) Geography specification A has been accredited by Ofqual. The specification is available to teach in schools and colleges in England from September 2016.
- Distinctive Landscapes in the UK
- Decision Making in Geographical Education (Video)
- Preparing for Component 3 [video]
- Spheres of Influence [video]
- The Use of Transects [video]
- Ofqual Grade Descriptors for GCSE 9-1 Geography A
- Teacher ShareSpace
- Hodder Education Teaching and Learning Resources
- Coastal Processes
- Shanty Towns
- River Flooding
- Climate Change in Wales
- Air masses, depressions and fronts
- Global Cities
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Switching to us is easy
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you ...
Introducing the new GCSE 9 to 1 grading
From 2017, reformed GCSEs in England will be graded 9 to 1, and will ultimately replace the current A*...
Our full suite of reformed Geography specifications accredited
We are pleased to confirm that our reformed GCSEs (9-1), AS and A level specifications have now been ...