AS/A level German
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
Latest news for AS/A German
Important news – visiting exam dates
Centres have recently been sent a letter (via email) containing important information required to arrange their oral examinations. If you have not received this letter please contact your exams officer.
C1 Speaking NEA
Guidance for teachers preparing candidates for the Independent Research Project is now available.
The recordings to accompany the SAMs are available on the secure website. Please search under 'Resources' and 'subject specific support materials including CPD', then select the language and qualification you require from the filters on the next page.
Take a look at the MFL Autumn Newsletter.
Training Courses for Teachers
Our 2018 / 19 CPD programme is now live.
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
- AS Guidance for Teaching
- A level Guidance for Teaching
- Online Exam Review
- Media, art, film and music in the German-speaking world
- Digital Educational Resources
- German Language Tools
- Educational and employment opportunities
- Family structures, traditional and modern values, friendship/relationships
- Youth trends, issues and personal identity
- Regional Culture and heritage in Germany
- Film and literary study - Ambience
- Film and literary study - Character
- Film and literary study - Context
- Film and literary study - Structure
- Film and literary study - Style
- Film and literary study - Themes
- Theme 4 - Economic impact of a united Germany
- Theme 4 - Social cohesion in present-day Germany
- Theme 4 - Initial and subsequent process of reunification
- Theme 3 - Discrimination and diversity
- Theme 3 - Cultural enrichment and celebrating difference
- Theme 3 - Cultural identity and marginalisation
- Theme 3 - Migration and integration
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Switching to us in 3 easy steps
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you considered ...