Level 1/Level 2 Global Business Communication (French, German, Spanish)
Our Vocational Award in Global Business Communication is regulated by Ofqual for teaching from September 2017. This qualification will develop the learner's ability to work effectively in the global economy.
Learners will develop skills associated with language learning such as; communication skills, literacy, problem solving and creativity, and also gain an understanding of the personal benefits of language competence and the importance of cultural awareness in the world of work. Learners will develop skills in the foreign language to be able to undertake activities such as:
International work and travel
Building global customer relationships
Global sales and marketing
Free Level 1/2 Global Business Communications Training Courses for Teachers
Book your place on one of our teacher training courses below to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
- Guidance for Teaching (French)
- Guidance for Teaching (German)
- Guidance for Teaching (Spanish)
- GBC German Sample Assessment Materials - External
- GBC German Sample Assessment Materials - Internal
- GBC Spanish Sample Assessment Materials - External
- GBC Spanish Sample Assessment Materials - Internal
- GBC French Sample Assessment Materials - External
- GBC French Sample Assessment Materials – Internal
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.