GCSE (9-1) Mathematics
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
Latest news for GCSE Mathematics
Foundation maths take-away menus Resource is designed as a menu with a choice of six questions for each course.
GCSE (9-1) Grading
From 2017, reformed GCSEs in England will be graded 9 to 1, find out more about the GCSE 9-1 grading scale
Our GCSE (9-1) Mathematics specification has been accredited by Ofqual. The specification is available to teach in schools and colleges in England from September 2015.
The revised specimen assessment materials include exemplar question papers and mark schemes.
Training Courses for Teachers
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
- GCSE Mathematics Teacher Handbook
- Question Bank: create an exam paper
- Online Exam Review
- Mathematics 1 year course scheme of work
- Coordinate Geometry
- Algebra Problem Solving
- Data Handling Problem Solving
- Number Problem Solving
- Higher Tier GCSE Maths activites
- Shape and Measure Problem Solving
- Drawing Bearings
- Starter of the day - Foundation (Lower)
- Starter of the day - Foundation (Upper)
- Starter of the day - Higher
- GCSE Maths Support Materials Resource
- Foundation maths take-away menus
- Higher maths take-away menus
- Maths GCSE worksheets and video tutorials
- Eduqas Digital Resources website: Mathematics
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Introducing the new GCSE 9 to 1 grading
From 2017, reformed GCSEs in England will be graded 9 to 1, and will ultimately replace the current A*...
WJEC Eduqas attending mathematics events
WJEC Eduqas are pleased to be attending the following mathematics events:...
WJEC Eduqas to attend upcoming Mathematics forum
23 May | London
WJEC Eduqas is pleased to be attending the upcoming Westminster Education Forum, ...
Question Bank for GCSE Mathematics
Question Bank is a free tool for GCSE (9-1) Mathematics which allows you to create practice question papers from thousands of past paper questions. In just a few clicks, you can create your own customised paper from our bank of WJEC Eduqas examination questions.Access Question Bank