AS/A level Music
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
AS/A level Music Training Courses for Teachers
Our 2016/2017 CPD series is coming to an end. We will shortly be releasing information on our 2017/2018 CPD which will include face-to-face and online training courses to support both our general and vocational qualifications.
- Appraising set works - Area of study F: Into the Twenty First Century
- Practice Questions for Areas of Study B
- Practice Questions for Areas of Study C
- Practice Questions for Areas of Study D
- Asyla, Movement 3, Thomas Ades
- Ecstasio from Asyla (Thomas Adès) Musical Score
- Appraising set works: Into the Twentieth Century
- Appraising set works: The Western Classical Tradition
- AS Guidance for Teaching
- A level Guidance for Teaching
- Renaissance Recordings AS resources
- Renaissance Recordings A level resources
- Composing in the 21st Century
- Eduqas Digital Resources website: Music
- String Quartet (Opus California) Sally Beamish
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Have you considered the benefits to your centre and students in undertaking an ...
Our Level 3 Extended Project qualification (EPQ) is a free standing qualification available to students in ...
WJEC Eduqas to attend Music Education Expo and Musical Theatre & Drama Education...
25 and 26 February | London
WJEC Eduqas is pleased to be attending the Music Education Expo on 25 ...
Supporting musical diversity
We are pleased to announce that our suite of reformed Music specifications, for first teaching from ...