AS/A level Music
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
Latest news for AS/A Music
Important news – visiting exam dates
Centres have recently been sent an an email containing important information required to arrange performing ) examinations. If you have not received this letter please contact your Exam Officer.
Composing in the 21st Century Composing techniques in the twenty-first century
Training Courses for Teachers
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
- AS Guidance for Teaching
- A level Guidance for Teaching
- Appraising set works - Area of study F: Into the Twenty First Century
- Practice Questions for Areas of Study B
- Practice Questions for Areas of Study C
- Practice Questions for Areas of Study D
- Asyla, Movement 3, Thomas Ades
- Ecstasio from Asyla (Thomas Adès) Musical Score
- Appraising set works: Into the Twentieth Century
- Appraising set works: The Western Classical Tradition
- Renaissance Recordings AS resources
- Renaissance Recordings A level resources
- Composing in the 21st Century
- Eduqas Digital Resources website: Music
- String Quartet (Opus California) Sally Beamish
- Online Exam Review
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Have you considered the benefits to your centre and students in undertaking an ...
Our Level 3 Extended Project qualification (EPQ) is a free standing qualification available to students in ...
WJEC Eduqas to attend Music Education Expo and Musical Theatre & Drama Education...
25 and 26 February | London
WJEC Eduqas is pleased to be attending the Music Education Expo on 25 ...
Supporting musical diversity
We are pleased to announce that our suite of reformed Music specifications, for first teaching from ...