AS/A level Music
Benefits of switching to WJEC Eduqas
- Appraising set works – Area of study F
- Appraising set works - Area of study F: Into the Twenty First Century
- Practice Questions for Areas of Study B
- Practice Questions for Areas of Study C
- Practice Questions for Areas of Study D
- Asyla, Movement 3, Thomas Ades
- Ecstasio from Asyla (Thomas Adès) Musical Score
- Appraising set works: Into the Twentieth Century
- Appraising set works: The Western Classical Tradition
- AS Guidance for Teaching
- A level Guidance for Teaching
- Renaissance Recordings AS resources
- Renaissance Recordings A level resources
- String Quartet (Opus California) Sally Beamish (full score)
- String Quartet (Opus California) Sally Beamish (parts)
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Have you considered the benefits to your centre and students in undertaking an ...
Our Level 3 Extended Project qualification (EPQ) is a free standing qualification available to students in ...
WJEC Eduqas to attend Music Education Expo and Musical Theatre & Drama Education...
25 and 26 February | London
WJEC Eduqas is pleased to be attending the Music Education Expo on 25 ...
Supporting musical diversity
We are pleased to announce that our suite of reformed Music specifications, for first teaching from ...
Current WJEC Specification
WJEC continues to provide support and training to all UK schools and colleges teaching our WJEC GCE Music specification. This qualification continues to run in England until its final assessment, by which time the WJEC Eduqas qualifications will already be available to schools and colleges.