GCSE (9-1) Physical Education
Access to our digital resources website which hosts a wealth of free material
Access to our free Question Bank tool
The opportunity to receive centre visits from our Regional Support Team
Direct access to our subject specialists
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
Latest news for GCSE Physical Education
Latest Digital Resource
Movements This is a resources to support the teaching of ‘Movements' for the physical education course.
Training Courses for Teachers
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
- Guidance for Teaching
- GCSE PE
- PE 2
- Physical Education Activities
- Synovial Joints
- Learn Football
- Performing, Physical Influences and Participation and Provision
- Ofqual Grade Descriptors for GCSE 9-1 Physical Education
- Question Bank: create an exam paper
- GCSE 9 - 1: Personal fitness programme
- GCSE 9 - 1: Socio-cultural factors
- GCSE 9 - 1: Psychology of sport
- GCSE 9 - 1: Movement analysis
- GCSE 9 - 1: Exercise physiology
- GCSE 9 - 1: Health, training and exercise
- BBC Bitesize Physical Education
- PE Notes
- Online Exam Review
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Switching to us in 3 easy steps
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you considered ...
Question Bank for GCSE Physical Education
Question Bank is a free tool for GCSE (9-1) Physical Education which allows you to create practice question papers from thousands of past paper questions. In just a few clicks, you can create your own customised paper from our bank of WJEC Eduqas examination questions.Access Question Bank