AS/A level Religious Studies
Benefits of switching to WJEC Eduqas
Here is a list of materials endorsed by WJEC to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
- A level Guidance for Teaching
- AS Guidance for Teaching
- Teacher ShareSpace
- Arguments for the existence of God
- Challenging Religious Issues
- Challenging Religious Issues 2
- Ethical Thought
- What is a Jew?
- Philosophy of Religion
- Philosophy of Religion - Religious Experience
- Philosophy of Religion - The Problem of Evil and Suffering
- Christianity - Religious figures and sacred texts
- Christianity - Religious life
- Christianity - Religious concepts
- AS Component 3 - Theme 2 Natural Law
- AS Component 3 - Theme 3 Situation ethics
- AS Component 3 - Theme 4 Utilitarianism
- AS Option D Buddhism - Developing AO1 skills
- AS Option D Buddhism - Developing AO2 skills
- Christianity - Religious practices that shape religious identity
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
5 Reasons to use Question Bank
Question Bank is the UK's first free online question paper builder which enables teachers to create ...
Switching to us is easy
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you ...
WJEC Eduqas to attend NATRE Conference
8 – 9 October | Blackburn
WJEC Eduqas is pleased to be attending the National ...
Current WJEC Specification
WJEC continues to provide support and training to all UK schools and colleges teaching our WJEC GCE Religious Studies specification. This qualification continues to run in England until its final assessment, by which time the WJEC Eduqas qualifications will already be available to schools and colleges.