- Centre Reviews and Appeals
- Support for Teachers / Assessment Materials
- Training – grading with confidence
- GCSE, AS and A levels
- - Vocational Qualifications
- FAQs: Summer 2021
- Student Guide to summer 2021
- Latest Updates
- Summer 2021: Changes to assessments
- FREE Teaching and Learning Tools and Resources
- Expert-led professional learning
- Easy access to experts
We’ve been working with colleagues from the DfE, Ofqual and other awarding organisations to confirm the approach for our vocational and other general qualifications. We have produced a summary of the assessment and grading approaches for our full range of vocational qualifications.
The information below applies to our Entry Level Certificates, Level 1/2 Vocational Awards and Level 3 Applied Certificates and Diplomas.
Detailed guidance for these qualifications can be found in the document Guidance on the determination of grades for vocational and other general qualifications for Summer 2021: Information for centres in England and Northern Ireland, published on our secure website.
We have also provided a timeline outlining the key stages in the process.
- How will grades be determined?
- Support Materials
- Quality Assurance