AS/A level Law
Why choose WJEC Eduqas?
Students can choose three areas of study from the following:
Law of human rights
Approval from Russell group universities who support the breadth of study offered by our A level
click here for the latest news for AS/A Law
Guidance for Teaching
The guide is not intended as a comprehensive reference, but as support for professional teachers to develop stimulating and exciting courses tailored to the needs and skills of their own students in their particular institutions.
Latest Digital Resource
- A level Guidance for Teaching
- AS Guidance for Teaching
- Online Exam Review
- AS Course planner for Components 1 and 2
- Substantive Law - Criminal Law
- Substantive Law - Law of Tort
- Substantive Law - Law of Contract
- Substantive Law - Human Rights Law
- The Nature of Law and the English Legal System
- Law Co-teachability
- AS Component 1 Suggested Activities
- AS Component 2 Suggested Activities
- Law scenarios - Tort
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Top 5 reasons why you should get to know your Regional Representative this term
Catherine Oldham, Eduqas Regional Representative, explains why you should book a free visit to your school ...