AS/A level Spanish
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
Latest news for AS/A Spanish
Connect with teachers via our online networking map
The aim is to create an interactive map to support centres wishing to share experiences and ideas online and face-to-face. Sign up here
C1 Speaking NEA
Guidance for teachers preparing candidates for the Independent Research Project is now available.
The recordings to accompany the SAMs are available on the secure website. Please search under 'Resources' and 'subject specific support materials including CPD', then select the language and qualification you require from the filters on the next page.
Take a look at the MFL 2018 Autumn Newsletter.
Training Courses for Teachers
Our 2018 / 19 CPD programme is now live.
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
- AS Guidance for Teaching
- A level Guidance for Teaching
- Online Exam Review
- Regional culture and heritage in Spain, Spanish-speaking countries and communities
- Media, art, film and music in the Spanish speaking world
- Spanish Language Tools
- Educational and employment opportunities
- Family structures, traditional and modern values, friendship/relationships
- Youth trends, issues and personal identity
- Film and Literary study - Ambience
- Film and Literary study - Character
- Film and Literary Study - Context
- Film and Literary Study - Structure
- Film and Literary Study - Style
- Film and Literary Study - Themes
- Theme 3 - Cultural enrichment and celebrating difference
- Theme 3 - Discrimination and diversity
- Theme 3 - Cultural identity and marginalisation
- Theme 3 - Migration and integration
- Theme 4 - Coming to terms with the past
- Theme 4 - Post-Civil War Spain - historical and political repercussions
- Theme 4 - El Franquismo
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Top 5 reasons why you should get to know your Regional Representative this term
Catherine Oldham, Eduqas Regional Representative, explains why you should book a free visit to your school ...
Switching to us in 3 easy steps
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you considered ...