Q Menu
< Qualifications
< Art and Design
< Biology
< Business
< Chemistry
< Combined Science
< Computer Science
< Criminology
< Design and Technology
< Drama (and Theatre)
< Economics
< Electronics
< English Language
< English Language and Literature
< English Literature
< Environmental Science
< Extended Project
< Film Studies
< Food Preparation and Nutrition
< French
< Geography
< Geology
< German
< Global Business Communication
< Health and Social Care
< History
< Hospitality and Catering
< Latin
< Law
< Mathematics
< Media Studies
< Medical Science
< Music
< Physical Education
< Physics
< Psychology
< Religious Studies
< Sociology
< Spanish
< Vocational Qualifications
< Exams Office
< Entries
< The Examination Process
< Teachers
< Leadership and Management

Frequently asked Questions

LWhat does 'UMS Mark' mean on my Statement of Results?

UMS stands for 'Uniform Mark Scale'. The Uniform Mark Scale is used in unitised specifications as a device for reporting, recording and aggregating candidates' unit test performances. More information is available about the UMS for GCE exams, and the UMS for GCSE exams.

LI have lost my Exam Certificate, can I get a replacement?

Yes. Visit our Certificates page

LI've received my statement of results, when will I receive my formal certificate?

We send certificates out as soon as possible. For exams sat in January, certificates should be received by schools and colleges in May; for those exams sat in May and June, certificates are sent in October. Please consult your exam officer for exact dates.

LIs it possible to see my marked exam paper?

Yes, under the 'Access to Scripts' arrangement, any student is granted permission to have his/her examination script returned. For further information, please consult the Exam Officer at your school or college.

LIs it possible to see my marked coursework?

When your coursework mark has been finalised and you can no longer request a remark, your coursework can be released to you. This process must be conducted via the Exam Officer at your school or college.

LCan I get an individual module remarked?

It is possible to get an individual module remarked. You can request a copy of the marked exam from your Examinations Officer before deciding whether or not you wish to request a remark. Don't forget that results can go down as well as up or they can remain the same.

Any such requests must be made via your Exam Officer. For a full list of services available please refer to our Enquiries about Results area and the JCQ Post Results Services booklet.

If you have any further questions you would like to ask us at WJEC Eduqas, please get in touch.