AS/A level English Language
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
Latest news for GCE English Language
Keep up to date with the latest subject specific news with our latest newsletter, available here
Online Exam Review
Online Exam Review website. Here you will find a collection of interactive units that bring together a number of elements including general data, exam questions, their marking schemes and examiner comments, which will lead you through a review of exam questions.
Inside English Blog
The Inside English Blog will give subject-specific information as well as sharing teaching ideas, details of resources and ways to use them, and reflections from members of our English team.
NEA support materials are now available within the Related Documents area.
Training Courses for Teachers
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
- A level English Language Teacher Handbook
- Video: NATE Conference 2015
- Video: NATE Conference 2017
- Inside English Blog
- Online Exam Review
- AS level Assessment Grids
- A level Assessment Grids
- Digital Educational Resources
- AS English Language, Components 1 and 2
- Text Tools Resource
- English in the 21st Century - Memes
- English in the 21st Century - Terminology
- English in the 21st Century - Websites
- English in the 21st Century - Text messaging
- English in the 21st Century - Email
- English in the 21st Century - Twitter
- English in the 21st century - Internet dating
- English in the 21st Century - Code switching
- Language Levels targeting AO1, AO2 and AO3
- Language change
- Language & situation across AS/A level English Language Components
- Language and power: Component 1 Section B
- Language Issues and Concepts
- Pragmatics: Teaching and Learning
- Phonetics, Phonology & Prosodics: Teaching & Learning
- Thinking about Language
- Standard and non-standard English
- Original writing and commentary
- Non-Examination Assessment: Teaching and Learning
- Lexis and Semantics: Teaching and Learning
- Grammar: Teaching and Learning
- Creative Use of Language - Targeting AO5 and AO3
- Concepts Issues - Targeting AO2
- A level English language: Components 1 and 2
- AS English language: Components 1 and 2
- A/AS Level Language Variation
- Creative and critical writing - Explanations
- Creative and critical writing - Obituaries
- Creative and critical writing - Opinions
- Creative and critical writing - Reviews
- Creative and critical writing - Travel writing
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Inside English, our English blog
We are pleased to announce the launch of Inside English, our Eduqas English blog covering all qualification...
WJEC Eduqas to sponsor the 2017 NATE Conference
23 -24 June | Nottingham
We are pleased to be sponsoring the National Association for the Teaching ...
English Examiners: There's no better time – just go for it
Cara Salway, one of our examiners for GCSE English describes her experience of examining with us, and ...