AS/A level English Language
Why choose WJEC Eduqas English Language?
Engaging and stimulating reading materials
Opportunities to produce creative and original writing
Opportunity to study the changing nature of language in both a historical and contemporary context
Co-teachable AS and A level
Different text types and genres offered for study and analysis
Straightforward wording of questions
Examinations that are a genuine test of knowledge and skills
NEA support materials are now available within the Related Documents area.
The summer 2016 Examiners' Report is now available for Eduqas AS English Language.
- AS English Language Teacher Handbook
- A level English Language Teacher Handbook
- Video: NATE Conference 2015
- Digital Educational Resources
- AS English Language, Components 1 and 2
- AS Assessment Grids
- A level Assessment Grids
- Text Tools Resource
- English in the 21st Century - Memes
- English in the 21st Century - Terminology
- English in the 21st Century - Websites
- English in the 21st Century - Text messaging
- English in the 21st Century - Email
- English in the 21st Century - Twitter
- English in the 21st century - Internet dating
- English in the 21st Century - Code switching
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Unseen poetry, understanding the 'rhyme and reason'
This summer, thousands of students across England will be presented with two pieces of unseen poetry and ...
Switching to us is easy
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you ...
Explore new ways of teaching: thematic training events for English
We are pleased to be offering a series of thematic CPD training events specifically targeted to English ...
We are pleased to be sponsoring and attending the NATE Conference once again this year. Join us on the 23rd and 24th of June in Nottingham.