AS/A level Geography
Direct access to our subject specialists
Access to our digital resources website which hosts a wealth of free material
The opportunity to receive centre visits from our Regional Support Team
Access to our Geography Teacher Network on Facebook
Comprehensive Teacher Guides to support in delivering the qualifications
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
Latest news for AS/A Geography
AS Fieldwork Declaration
Please complete and return the AS Fieldwork Declaration Form by the end of May 2017.
Training Courses for Teachers
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
Here is a list of materials endorsed by WJEC to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
- Holder Education Student Guide 1: Changing Places
- Holder Education Student Guide 2: Coastal Landscapes; Tectonic Hazards
- Holder Education Student Guide 3: Glaciated Landscapes; Tectonic Hazards
- Holder Education Student Guide 4: Water and carbon cycles
- Holder Education Student Guide 5: Change and challenges; 21st century challenges
- Hodder Education Revision Notes
Here is a list of non-endorsed materials which you may also find beneficial.
- AS Guidance for Teaching
- A level Guidance for Teaching (Part 1)
- A level Guidance for Teaching (Part 2)
- Online Exam Review
- Course Planners
- Eduqas Collaboration Map
- Decision Making in Geographical Education (Video)
- Investigating and Research Skills at AS/A Level GCE
- Eduqas AS/A level Geography Fieldwork
- Ways to Approach Teaching (Video)
- Investigating Hydrological Change
- Fieldwork skills
- Global Governance of the Earth’s Oceans
- A Student Guide to the A Level Independent Investigation (RGS)
- Global Systems: Water and Carbon Cycles
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Switching to us is easy
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you ...
Join our Geography Network on Facebook
We are pleased to announce the launch of our AS and A level Geography Teacher ...
Have you considered the benefits to your centre and students in undertaking an ...
Our Level 3 Extended Project qualification (EPQ) is a free standing qualification available to students in ...