AS/A level Geography
Benefits of switching to WJEC Eduqas
Direct access to our subject specialists
Access to our digital resources website which hosts a wealth of free material
The opportunity to receive centre visits from our Regional Support Team
Access to our Geography Teacher Network on Facebook
Comprehensive Teacher Guides to support in delivering the qualifications
AS Fieldwork Declaration
Please complete and return the AS Fieldwork Declaration Form by the end of May 2017.
Here is a list of materials endorsed by WJEC to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
- Holder Education Student Guide 1: Changing Places
- Holder Education Student Guide 2: Coastal Landscapes; Tectonic Hazards
- Holder Education Student Guide 3: Glaciated Landscapes; Tectonic Hazards
- Holder Education Student Guide 4: Water and carbon cycles
- Holder Education Student Guide 5: Change and challenges; 21st century challenges
Here is a list of non-endorsed materials which you may also find beneficial.
- AS and A level Guidance for Teaching
- Decision Making in Geographical Education (Video)
- Ways to Approach Teaching (Video)
- Eduqas AS/A level Geography Fieldwork
- Course Planners
- Eduqas Collaboration Map
- Investigating and Research Skills at AS/A Level GCE
- Investigating Hydrological Change
- Fieldwork skills
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Switching to us is easy
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you ...
Join our Geography Network on Facebook
We are pleased to announce the launch of our AS and A level Geography Teacher ...
Have you considered the benefits to your centre and students in undertaking an ...
Our Level 3 Extended Project qualification (EPQ) is a free standing qualification available to students in ...
Current WJEC Specification
WJEC continues to provide support and training to all UK schools and colleges teaching our WJEC GCE Geography specification. This qualification continues to run in England until its final assessment, by which time the WJEC Eduqas qualifications will already be available to schools and colleges.