AS/A level Geography
Direct access to our subject specialists
Access to our digital resources website which hosts a wealth of free material
The opportunity to receive centre visits from our Regional Support Team
Access to our Geography Teacher Network on Facebook
Comprehensive Teacher Guides to support in delivering the qualifications
Access to contact details for our Collaborating centres
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
Latest news for AS/A Geography
Submitting Marks and Sample Material – Guidance for Teachers
Guidance is now available for Submitting Marks and Sample Material. This document will give instructions on marking the independent Investigation, entering marks and submitting the sample to the moderator.
NEA Independent Investigation 2018
The NEA Independent Investigation final deadline for submission of work to the moderator is 23 March. Centres are encouraged to submit work any time after 10 March when the opportunity to input your final marks will become available.
AS and A Level Fieldwork Declaration Forms
Geography Centre Collaboration Map
A map of collaborating centres offering Eduqas Geography
Training Courses for Teachers
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
Here is a list of non-endorsed materials which you may also find beneficial.
- Hodder Education Student Guide 1: Changing Places
- Hodder Education Student Guide 2: Coastal Landscapes; Tectonic Hazards
- Hodder Education Student Guide 3: Glaciated Landscapes; Tectonic Hazards
- Hodder Education Student Guide 4: Water and carbon cycles
- Hodder Education Student Guide 5: Global Governance: Change and challenges; 21st century challenges
- Hodder Education Revision Notes
- Top Spec Geography: Changing Places
- Top Spec Geography: Energy: The Burning Questions
- Top Spec Geography: Emerging Superpowers: India and China
- Top Spec Geography: Tectonic Hazards
- Geography Contemporary Case Studies: Superpowers
- Hodder Education: Essential Maths Skills for AS/A-level Geography
- AS Guidance for Teaching
- A level Guidance for Teaching (Part 1)
- A level Guidance for Teaching (Part 2)
- Eduqas Geography Collaboration Map
- Assessment Guidance for Teachers
- Online Exam Review
- Course Planners
- Decision Making in Geographical Education (Video)
- Investigating and Research Skills at AS/A Level GCE
- Eduqas AS/A level Geography Fieldwork
- Ways to Approach Teaching (Video)
- Investigating Hydrological Change
- A Student Guide to the A Level Independent Investigation (RGS)
- Fieldwork skills
- Global Governance of the Earth’s Oceans
- Global Systems: Water and Carbon Cycles
- Royal Town Planning Institute Resources on Changing Places
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Geographical Association Annual Conference and Exhibition 2018
Come and meet our team of geography experts at the Annual Geographical Association (GA) Conference and...
Switching to us is easy
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you ...
Join our Geography Network on Facebook
We are pleased to announce the launch of our AS and A level Geography Teacher ...