GCSE (9-1) Geography B
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
Latest news for GCSE Geography B
GCSE (9-1) Grading
From 2017, reformed GCSEs in England will be graded 9 to 1, find out more about the GCSE 9-1 grading scale
Our GCSE (9-1) Geography specification B has been accredited by Ofqual. The specification is available to teach in schools and colleges in England from September 2016.
Training Courses for Teachers
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
Here is a list of materials endorsed by WJEC to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
- GCSE (9-1) B Student Book
- GCSE (9-1) B Student eTextbook
- GCSE (9-1) B Whiteboard eTextbook
- Geographical Skills & Fieldwork Textbook
- Teacher ShareSpace
Here is a list of non-endorsed materials which you may also find beneficial.
- Guidance for Teaching
- Online Exam Review
- Developing metacognition in a geography lesson
- Distinctive Landscapes in the UK
- Decision Making in Geographical Education (Video)
- Preparing for Component 3 [video]
- Spheres of Influence [video]
- The Use of Transects [video]
- Ofqual Grade Descriptors for GCSE 9-1 Geography B
- Global Cities
- Teacher ShareSpace
- Coastal Processes
- Shanty Towns
- River Flooding
- Climate Change in Wales
- Air masses, depressions and fronts
- Flooding in the Conwy Valley
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Switching to us is easy
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you ...
Introducing the new GCSE 9 to 1 grading
From 2017, reformed GCSEs in England will be graded 9 to 1, and will ultimately replace the current A*...
Our full suite of reformed Geography specifications accredited
We are pleased to confirm that our reformed GCSEs (9-1), AS and A level specifications have now been ...