GCSE (9-1) Mathematics
Interested in switching to Eduqas? Find out why Eduqas could be the right board for you.
GCSE (9-1) Grading
From 2017, reformed GCSEs in England will be graded 9 to 1, find out more about the GCSE 9-1 grading scale
Our GCSE (9-1) Mathematics specification has been accredited by Ofqual. The specification is available to teach in schools and colleges in England from September 2015.
The revised specimen assessment materials include exemplar question papers and mark schemes.
GCSE Mathematics Training Courses for Teachers
Our 2016/2017 CPD series is coming to an end. We will shortly be releasing information on our 2017/2018 CPD which will include face-to-face and online training courses to support both our general and vocational qualifications.
- GCSE Mathematics Teacher Handbook
- Question Bank: create an exam paper
- Scheme of Work
- Mathematics 1 year course scheme of work
- Coordinate Geometry
- Algebra Problem Solving
- Data Handling Problem Solving
- Number Problem Solving
- Higher Tier GCSE Maths activites
- Shape and Measure Problem Solving
- Drawing Bearings
- Starter of the day - Foundation (Lower)
- Starter of the day - Foundation (Upper)
- Starter of the day - Higher
- GCSE Maths Support Materials Resource
- Ofqual Grade Descriptors for GCSE 9-1 Mathematics
- Foundation maths take-away menus
- Higher maths take-away menus
- Maths GCSE worksheets and video tutorials
- Entry Level Numeracy
- Entry Pathways Maths
- Entry Level Maths
- Eduqas Digital Resources website: Mathematics
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Introducing the new GCSE 9 to 1 grading
From 2017, reformed GCSEs in England will be graded 9 to 1, and will ultimately replace the current A*...
WJEC Eduqas attending mathematics events
WJEC Eduqas are pleased to be attending the following mathematics events:...
WJEC Eduqas to attend upcoming Mathematics forum
23 May | London
WJEC Eduqas is pleased to be attending the upcoming Westminster Education Forum, ...
Question Bank for GCSE Mathematics
Question Bank is a free tool for GCSE (9-1) Mathematics which allows you to create practice question papers from thousands of past paper questions. In just a few clicks, you can create your own customised paper from our bank of WJEC Eduqas examination questions.Access Question Bank
Current WJEC Specification
WJEC continues to provide support and training to all UK schools and colleges teaching our WJEC GCSE Mathematics specification. The specification continues to run in England until the final assessment of the qualifications and will then be replaced by our reformed WJEC Eduqas specifications.