AS/A level Media Studies
Why choose WJEC Eduqas?
A choice of options for production
A choice of options for the set products/texts
Flexibility for teachers to choose relevant and appropriate texts/products
Topics and products/texts chosen to appeal to students
Creative work which is central to the course
Unlimited access to free resources
Free AS/A level Media Training Courses for Teachers
Book your place on one of our teacher training courses below to learn more about the draft specifications and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
- A level Guidance for Teaching
- [Webinar] A Guide to the Specification
- Fact sheets: Set Products for Component 1
- Eduqas Digital Resources website: Media Studies
- Component 2 Section A: Television in the Global Age - Life on Mars
- Component 2 Section A: Television in the Global Age - The Bridge
- Set Products for Component 2 Section B - Magazines
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Ofqual reformed GCSE, AS and A levels accredited
We are pleased to announce that our full suite of reformed subjects to be taught from September have been ...
First awarding body to have GCSE, AS and A level Media Studies accredited
We are thrilled to announce that we are the first awarding body to have Ofqual reformed suite of media ...
GCSE (9-1) Media Studies accredited
We are very pleased to announce that we are the first awarding body to have our reformed GCSE (9-1) in ...