We are thrilled to launch our new suite of Vocational Awards for first teaching from September 2022.
We’ve been working with teachers and other subject experts to review and update our suite of KS4 Vocational Awards, taking account of feedback received from you and addressing changes to Performance Table Requirements. We’re also introducing two new subjects to the suite which teachers have told us would be beneficial for their learners.
Join us on one of our live launch events to find out more about this exciting new suite of qualifications. Each session will last 30 - 45mins.
During the event you will find out:
- what our new Vocational Awards offer centres and learners
- what subjects will be available*
- what’s changing and what’s staying
- how we’ve involved teachers and other subject experts in the development process
- our approaches to assessment
- what support and resources will be available for teachers and learners.
In addition, you will have the opportunity to put your questions to our Qualification Development Team and our Assistant Director for Vocational Qualifications.
To receive updates about these redeveloped qualifications and future events, please subscribe to our subject updates