Get the support you need from a team you can rely on!
Whether you’re a teacher, lecturer, exam officer or head of department, our Regional Support Team is on-hand to make sure you receive all the support and guidance you need.
Our team covers all areas of England and can provide face-to-face and online advice at a time which is convenient to you.
Get in contact today and discover how our team can support you and your students.
Reasons to get in touch with your regional representative
- All of our regional representatives are former teachers, and therefore understand exactly what kind of support you need to get the most out of your classroom experience.
- Face-to-face or online support at a time and location which suits you.
- With their extensive knowledge of our qualifications, you'll get the insight you need to help you deliver our qualifications with confidence.
- You’ll receive practical advice on the best resources for your subject including our extensive range of digital resources, Question Bank and our Online Exam Review.
- Support for teachers new to a particular subject, in which we run through assessment structure, exam papers, and where to find various resources you will need for teaching.
- A range of online events including “thinking about … “ , “an introduction to … “ and teach meet sessions for various qualifications. Book your free place here.
- Support from our team - including visits - is FREE!
Meet the Team
Our team is on hand to meet you face-to-face or online and provide a service which can be tailored to suit your specific needs – simply get in touch with your Regional Representative to find out more.
Wherever you’re based there’s a regional representative for your area – see our map to find out more.
Contact your regional representative today