AS/A Level Art and Design
Teaching: Sep 2015
NEA for this subject in the November series will need to be uploaded as E-Submission. For more information, including centre and subject guides, the latest newsletter, a checklist, and an overview to E-Submission video go to our E-Submission page.
- Our specification comprises only one component at AS and two at A Level; and the A Level Externally Set Assignment paper offers an open choice of appealing visual assignments or written briefs which are suitable for any art, craft or design discipline.
- We provide teachers with an extensive portfolio of marked exemplar work and a wealth of resources which are all freely available on the website.
- We offer Critical and Contextual Studies as a title option.
- Access to our Art and Design Teacher Network on Facebook
- Access Lightbox: an online supportive tool and a comprehensive Guidance for Teaching resource, with helpful advice on teaching approaches, assessment administration, advocacy materials and FAQs.
Discover FREE Digital Resources!
Unlock your learners’ potential with an impressive range of FREE digital resources, teaching tools and materials.
Upcoming Professional Learning Events
Raising achievement in Eduqas A Level Art & Design - Graphic Communication and Photography
Online - 03/02/2021 16:00
Raising achievement in Eduqas A Level Art & Design – 3D Design and Textile Design
Online - 10/02/2021 16:00
Have a question about AS/A Level Art and Design?
Our subject team is happy to help you with all your queries related to the teaching and learning of our specifications. Our Subject Officers are experienced teachers and are here to support you with delivering our qualifications. Get in touch with us via e-mail or telephone.