GCSE Art and Design
Teaching: Sep 2016
- Our specification includes only one coursework component and the Externally Set Assignment paper offers an open choice of appealing themes, visual assignments or written briefs which are suitable for any art, craft or design discipline.
- We provide teachers with an extensive portfolio of marked exemplar work and a wealth of resources which are all freely available on the website.
- We offer Critical and Contextual Studies as a title option.
- Access to our Art and Design Teacher Network on Facebook
- Access Lightbox: an online supportive tool and a comprehensive Guidance for Teaching resource, with helpful advice on teaching approaches, assessment administration, advocacy materials and FAQs
Discover FREE Digital Resources!
Unlock your learners’ potential with an impressive range of FREE digital resources, teaching tools and materials.
Upcoming Professional Learning Events
There are no events currently scheduled for this qualification.
Our annual programme is published and open for bookings during the summer term. Sign up for the latest updates here.
Materials from previous courses can be found on the Secure website and/or under the Materials tab.
Have a question about GCSE Art and Design?
Our subject team is happy to help you with all your queries related to the teaching and learning of our specifications. Our Subject Officers are experienced teachers and are here to support you with delivering our qualifications. Get in touch with us via e-mail or telephone.