Level 1/2 Constructing the Built Environment
Teaching: Sep 2018
Why choose Eduqas?
- Provides learners with an introduction to the construction industry.
- Develops learners' practical abilities for three selected skills.
- Helps learners understand the relationship between the construction process, the planning of construction projects and construction site safety.
This qualification is on the DfE 2020 Performance Tables. View the list here.
The Department for Education (DfE) has confirmed that those qualifications approved for inclusion in the 2020 performance tables will also be included in performance tables for 2021, 2021 and 2023.
WJEC/EDUQAS ENDORSED TITLES
|WJEC Vocational Award Constructing the Built Environment Level 1/2||978-1-912820-16-0||Howard Davies|
Upcoming Professional Learning Events
Developing Teaching and Learning for Level 1-2 Constructing the Built Environment
Online - 27/01/2021 16:00
Please visit our secure website to view training materials for this subject.
Level 1/2 Constructing the Built Environment - Preparing for Assessments
Level 1/2 Constructing the Built Environment - Briefing
To view the webinar you will need:
- An up to date browser, such as Internet Explorer 8 (or later)
- Adobe Connect and an Adobe plug-in installed
- Use this link to download the software needed
(Please contact your IT Technician if you do not have the rights for your PC to install software)
Have a question about Level 1/2 Constructing the Built Environment?
Our subject team is happy to help you with all your queries related to the teaching and learning of our specifications. Our Subject Officers are experienced teachers and are here to support you with delivering our qualifications. Get in touch with us via e-mail or telephone.