AS and A Level Design and Technology
Teaching: Sep 2017
November series update
- NEA will not be available in the November series and therefore assessment will only be via the externally set and marked examination, as per Ofqual’s consultation decision report.
- Please see deadline for entries. If no centre has made entries for the qualification by the entry deadline, the exams will be withdrawn and the qualification will no longer be available in the November series.
- 2 areas of study: Fashion and Textiles and Product Design
- Well thought through, logical specification
- Good progression and flow to Higher Education
- Maximum marks available for designing and making
- 50% NEA; criteria are straightforward and easy to apply
- Direct access to Subject specialists
- Unlimited access to free resources
- Face-to-face professional learning training courses
- Support from our Regional Representatives
Upcoming Professional Learning Events
Please visit our secure website to view training materials for this subject.
Have a question about AS and A Level Design and Technology ?
Our subject team is happy to help you with all your queries related to the teaching and learning of our specifications. Our Subject Officers are experienced teachers and are here to support you with delivering our qualifications. Get in touch with us via e-mail or telephone.
AS and A Level D&T COMPONENT 2 NEA IAMIS and Surpass Opens
AS and A Level D&T COMPONENT 2 NEA Submission of Marks (IAMIS)
AS and A Level D&T COMPONENT 2 NEA Submission of Sampled Work (Surpass)
AS and A Level D&T COMPONENT 1 EXAMINATION PM (Provisional)