GCSE Design and Technology
Teaching: Nov 2017
November series update
- NEA will not be available in the November series and therefore assessment will only be via the externally set and marked examination, as per Ofqual’s consultation decision report.
- Please see deadline for entries. If no centre has made entries for the qualification by the entry deadline, the exams will be withdrawn and the qualification will no longer be available in the November series.
- Thought through, logical specification
- Maximum marks available for designing and making
- NEA criteria are straightforward and easy to apply
- Wide breadth of study with 6 GCSEs combined into 1
- Exemplar papers for reference
- Direct access to Subject specialists
- Unlimited access to free resources
- Face-to-face professional learning training courses
- Support from our Regional Representatives
Discover FREE Digital Resources!
Unlock your learners’ potential with an impressive range of FREE digital resources, teaching tools and materials.
WJEC/EDUQAS ENDORSED TITLES
|WJEC Eduqas GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology||9781510451326||Chris Walker, Ian Fawcett, Dan Hughes, Andy Knight, Jennifer Tilley, Jacqui Howells|
WJEC/CBAC NON-ENDORSED TITLES
|My revision notes: WJEC Eduqas GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology||9781510471696||Chris Walker, Ian Fawcett, Dan Hughes, Andy Knight, Jacqui Howells|
Online Exam Review – gain access to general data, exam questions, marking schemes and examiner comments.
Upcoming Professional Learning Events
Eduqas GCSE Design and Technology: Preparing to teach in an iterative way
Online - 06/01/2021 16:00
Have a question about GCSE Design and Technology?
Our subject team is happy to help you with all your queries related to the teaching and learning of our specifications. Our Subject Officers are experienced teachers and are here to support you with delivering our qualifications. Get in touch with us via e-mail or telephone.