GCSE Design and Technology
More and more teachers are choosing Eduqas – find out why!
Interested in switching? Download our free Guide to switching for everything you need to know.
Choose Eduqas and you’ll benefit from:
- We provide detailed guidance for teaching resources, to support teachers in the delivery of
our GCSE Design and Technology specification.
- We offer face to face Professional Learning sessions delivered by teams of subject specialists.
- A wide range of free digital resources to support delivery of the examination.
- Access to support from subject specialists
Need further information?
You can also find out more about our package of support including free teaching and learning resources, direct access to subject-specialists, expert-led CPD, and regional support team on our 'Switch to Us’ pages.
The Eduqas Design and Technology GCSE allows learners to identify and solve real problems through the design process and into production. Learners are encouraged to work creatively and through the course will develop a number of core skills, including practical skills, planning and decision making.
Assessment for the Design and Technology GCSE consists of a written examination and a design and make task.
We provide a range of digital resources for both learners and educators, including GCSE Design and Technology past papers, digital teaching tools and training events. To find out more about the course, including the Design and Technology GCSE grade boundaries, download the specification from the menu above.
- Thought through, logical specification
- Maximum marks available for designing and making
- NEA criteria are straightforward and easy to apply
- Wide breadth of study with 6 GCSEs combined into 1
- Exemplar papers for reference
- Direct access to subject specialists
- Unlimited access to free resources
- Face-to-face professional learning training courses
- Support from our regional representatives
Discover FREE Digital Resources!
Unlock your learners’ potential with an impressive range of FREE digital resources, teaching tools and materials.
WJEC/EDUQAS ENDORSED TITLES
|WJEC Eduqas GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology||9781510451326||Chris Walker, Ian Fawcett, Dan Hughes, Andy Knight, Jennifer Tilley, Jacqui Howells|
WJEC/CBAC NON-ENDORSED TITLES
|My revision notes: WJEC Eduqas GCSE (9-1) Design and Technology||9781510471696||Chris Walker, Ian Fawcett, Dan Hughes, Andy Knight, Jacqui Howells|
Online Exam Review – gain access to general data, exam questions, marking schemes and examiner comments.