AS/A Level Economics
Teaching: Sep 2015
The Eduqas A Level Economics course not only helps learners develop their knowledge of economics, but also builds an understanding of the wider economic and social environment.
The A Level Economics specification is designed to develop a range of analytical and
quantitative skills that will equip them for adult and working life.
The Economics A Level is assessed across three examination papers, with subject content grouped into three broad areas of study:
- Trade and development
We provide a range of digital A Level Economics resources for both learners and educators, including AS and A Level Economics past papers, exam walk throughs and teaching resources.
To find out more about the course, including A Level Economics grade boundaries,
download the course specification from the menu above.
- Direct access to our subject specialists
- Access to our digital resources website which hosts a wealth of free material
- The opportunity to receive centre visits from our Regional Support Team
Welcome to the sixth issue of Economics Matters, Eduqas' online Economics magazine.
Discover FREE Digital Resources!
Unlock your learners’ potential with an impressive range of FREE digital resources, teaching tools and materials.
There are no endorsed textbooks available for this qualification.
Online Exam Review – gain access to general data, exam questions, marking schemes and examiner comments.
Our Assessment Resources are sets of questions based on specific themes, topics or skills within the qualification. They are optional resources (their use is not mandatory) which have been created to assist teachers in assessing learners in summer 2021. We recommend that you use the Mapping Grid provided initially to help you find appropriate Assessment Resources. Our Mapping Grid has been designed for you to view, at a glance, the content and assessment objectives covered in each Assessment Resource, and then download the relevant Assessment Resource.
- S21-A520QS-Mapping Grid-1.xlsx
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 1.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 2.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 3.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 4.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 5.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 6.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 7.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 8.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 9.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 10.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 11.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 12.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 13.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 14.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 15.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 16.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 17.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 18.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 19.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 20.pdf
- S21-A520QS-AssessmentResource 21.pdf
- S21-B520QS-Mapping Grid-1.xlsx
- S21-B520QS-AssessmentResource 1.pdf
- S21-B520QS-AssessmentResource 2.pdf
- S21-B520QS-AssessmentResource 3.pdf
- S21-B520QS-AssessmentResource 4.pdf
- S21-B520QS-AssessmentResource 5.pdf
- S21-B520QS-AssessmentResource 6.pdf
- S21-B520QS-AssessmentResource 7.pdf
- S21-B520QS-AssessmentResource 8.pdf
- S21-B520QS-AssessmentResource 9.pdf
- S21-B520QS-AssessmentResource 10.pdf
- S21-B520QS-AssessmentResource 11.pdf
- S21-B520QS-AssessmentResource 12.pdf
Upcoming Professional Learning Events
There are no events currently scheduled for this qualification.
Our annual programme is published and open for bookings during the summer term. Sign up for the latest updates here.
Materials from previous courses can be found on the Secure website and/or under the Materials tab.
Have a question about AS/A Level Economics?
Our subject team is happy to help you with all your queries related to the teaching and learning of our specifications. Our Subject Officers are experienced teachers and are here to support you with delivering our qualifications. Get in touch with us via e-mail or telephone.