GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition
Teaching: Sep 2016
- Pre-recorded online training is available to teachers who may have missed our 'Preparing to Teach' training courses. The online training is available on or website, and also includes a question and answer session with subject specialist, Allison Candy.
- The opportunity to receive centre visits from our Regional Support Team. Our representatives will visit your centre and offer face-to-face support and guidance with our specifications.
- Direct access to our subject specialists, who are on hand to give guidance and advice, with no call centres.
Discover FREE Digital Resources!
Unlock your learners’ potential with an impressive range of FREE digital resources, teaching tools and materials.
WJEC/EDUQAS ENDORSED TITLES
|WJEC EDUQAS GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition||9781471867507||Jacqui Keepin, Helen Buckland|
|Eduqas GCSE Food Prep and Nutrition||978-1-908682-85-7||A Clough-Halstead, F Dowling, V Ellis, J Hill, B Jones|
|Eduqas GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition: Revision Guide||978-1-908682-87-1||A Clough-Halstead, F Dowling, V Ellis, J Hill, B Jones|
|Eduqas GCSE Food Prep and Nutrition: Digital Book Bundle||978-1-908682-86-4||A Clough-Halstead, F Dowling, V Ellis, J Hill, B Jones|
WJEC/EDUQAS NON-ENDORSED TITLES
|My Revision Notes: WJEC Eduqas GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition||9781471885396||Helen Buckland|
|WJEC EDUQAS GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition Teaching and Learning Resources||9781471867521||Jacqui Keepin, Helen Buckland|
Online Exam Review – gain access to general data, exam questions, marking schemes and examiner comments.
Our Assessment Resources are sets of questions based on specific themes, topics or skills within the qualification. They are optional resources (their use is not mandatory) which have been created to assist teachers in assessing learners in summer 2021. We recommend that you use the Mapping Grid provided initially to help you find appropriate Assessment Resources. Our Mapping Grid has been designed for you to view, at a glance, the content and assessment objectives covered in each Assessment Resource, and then download the relevant Assessment Resource.
- S21-C560QS-Mapping Grid-1.xlsx
Training and Guidance for Summer 2021
WJEC Eduqas has produced Professional Learning training and guidance packs to support the application of marking schemes and grading. These view on-demand materials offer expert instruction from senior Eduqas examiners and include marking exemplar and grading exemplar. These materials aim to:
- develop your understanding in applying the marking schemes
- improve your confidence in awarding marks accurately
- exemplify the characteristics of learner responses at differing levels of achievement
- provide guidance on how to grade learner evidence.
These materials are suitable for all teachers who need guidance in marking and grading this qualification, and Heads of Department who wish to internally moderate their team's marking.
These materials are now available for you to access as many times as you wish from our secure website here.
Upcoming Professional Learning Events
There are no live events currently scheduled for this qualification.
Our annual programme is published and open for bookings during the summer term. Sign up for the latest updates here.
Materials from previous courses can be found on the Secure website and/or under the Materials tab.
Please visit our secure website to view training materials for this subject.
Have a question about GCSE Food Preparation and Nutrition?
Our subject team is happy to help you with all your queries related to the teaching and learning of our specifications. Our Subject Officers are experienced teachers and are here to support you with delivering our qualifications. Get in touch with us via e-mail or telephone.