AS/A Level Geography
Teaching: Nov 2016
November series update
- NEA will not be available in the November series and therefore assessment will only be via the externally set and marked examination, as per Ofqual’s consultation decision report.
- Please see deadline for entries. If no centre has made entries for the qualification by the entry deadline, the exams will be withdrawn and the qualification will no longer be available in the November series.
- Direct access to our subject specialists who are on hand to give guidance and advice, with no call centres.
- Access to our digital resources website which hosts a wealth of free material developed for both classroom use and as revision aids.
- The opportunity to receive centre visits from our Regional Support Team. Our representatives will visit your centre and offer face-to-face support and guidance on our specifications.
Discover FREE Digital Resources!
Unlock your learners’ potential with an impressive range of FREE digital resources, teaching tools and materials.
WJEC/EDUQAS NON-ENDORSED TITLES
|WJEC/Eduqas AS/A-level Geography Student Guide 1: Changing Places||9781471864056||David Burtenshaw|
|WJEC/Eduqas AS/A-level Geography Student Guide 2: Coastal Landscapes; Tectonic Hazards||9781471864063||Sue Warn|
|WJEC/Eduqas AS/A-level Geography Student Guide 3: Glaciated Landscapes; Tectonic Hazards||9781471899508||Sue Warn|
|WJEC/Eduqas A-level Geography Student Guide 4: Water and carbon cycles; Fieldwork and investigative skills||9781471864155||Simon Oakes|
|WJEC/Eduqas A-level Geography Student Guide 5: Global Governance: Change and challenges; 21st century challenges||9781471864162||Simon Oakes|
|WJEC/Eduqas A-level Geography Student Guide 6: Contemporary Themes in Geography||9781510449213||Nicky King|
|My Revision Notes: WJEC/Eduqas AS/A-level Geography||9781510447684||Kevin Davis|
Online Exam Review – gain access to general data, exam questions, marking schemes and examiner comments.
Upcoming Professional Learning Events
There are no events currently scheduled for this qualification.
Our annual programme is published and open for bookings during the summer term. Sign up for the latest updates here.
Materials from previous courses can be found on the Secure website and/or under the Materials tab.
AS/A Level Geography - Subject Knowledge Update
AS/A Level Geography - Guidance for Non-Examination Assessment 2018
To view the webinar you will need:
- An up to date browser, such as Internet Explorer 8 (or later)
- Adobe Connect and an Adobe plug-in installed
- Use this link to download the software needed
Have a question about AS/A Level Geography?
Our subject team is happy to help you with all your queries related to the teaching and learning of our specifications. Our Subject Officers are experienced teachers and are here to support you with delivering our qualifications. Get in touch with us via e-mail or telephone.