AS/A Level Geography
Teaching: Nov 2016
- Direct access to our subject specialists who are on hand to give guidance and advice, with no call centres.
- Access to our digital resources website which hosts a wealth of free material developed for both classroom use and as revision aids.
- The opportunity to receive centre visits from our Regional Support Team. Our representatives will visit your centre and offer face-to-face support and guidance on our specifications.
Discover FREE Digital Resources!
Unlock your learners’ potential with an impressive range of FREE digital resources, teaching tools and materials.
WJEC/EDUQAS NON-ENDORSED TITLES
|WJEC/Eduqas AS/A-level Geography Student Guide 1: Changing Places||9781471864056||David Burtenshaw|
|WJEC/Eduqas AS/A-level Geography Student Guide 2: Coastal Landscapes; Tectonic Hazards||9781471864063||Sue Warn|
|WJEC/Eduqas AS/A-level Geography Student Guide 3: Glaciated Landscapes; Tectonic Hazards||9781471899508||Sue Warn|
|WJEC/Eduqas A-level Geography Student Guide 4: Water and carbon cycles; Fieldwork and investigative skills||9781471864155||Simon Oakes|
|WJEC/Eduqas A-level Geography Student Guide 5: Global Governance: Change and challenges; 21st century challenges||9781471864162||Simon Oakes|
|WJEC/Eduqas A-level Geography Student Guide 6: Contemporary Themes in Geography||9781510449213||Nicky King|
|My Revision Notes: WJEC/Eduqas AS/A-level Geography||9781510447684||Kevin Davis|
Online Exam Review – gain access to general data, exam questions, marking schemes and examiner comments.
Our Assessment Resources are sets of questions based on specific themes, topics or skills within the qualification. They are optional resources (their use is not mandatory) which have been created to assist teachers in assessing learners in summer 2021. We recommend that you use the Mapping Grid provided initially to help you find appropriate Assessment Resources. Our Mapping Grid has been designed for you to view, at a glance, the content and assessment objectives covered in each Assessment Resource, and then download the relevant Assessment Resource.
- S21-A110QS-Mapping Grid-1.xlsx
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 1.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 2.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 3.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 4.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 5.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 6.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 7.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 8.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 9.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 10.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 11.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 12.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 13.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 14.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 15.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 16.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 17.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 18.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 19.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 20.pdf
- S21-A110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 21.pdf
- S21-B110QS-Mapping Grid-1.xlsx
- S21-B110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 1.pdf
- S21-B110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 2.pdf
- S21-B110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 3.pdf
- S21-B110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 4.pdf
- S21-B110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 5.pdf
- S21-B110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 6.pdf
- S21-B110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 7.pdf
- S21-B110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 8.pdf
- S21-B110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 9.pdf
- S21-B110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 10.pdf
- S21-B110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 11.pdf
- S21-B110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE 12.pdf
- S21-B110QS-ASSESSMENT RESOURCE FOLDER.pdf
Training and Guidance for Summer 2021
WJEC Eduqas has produced Professional Learning training and guidance packs to support the application of marking schemes and grading. These view on-demand materials offer expert instruction from senior Eduqas examiners and include marking exemplar and grading exemplar. These materials aim to:
- develop your understanding in applying the marking schemes
- improve your confidence in awarding marks accurately
- exemplify the characteristics of learner responses at differing levels of achievement
- provide guidance on how to grade learner evidence.
These materials are suitable for all teachers who need guidance in marking and grading this qualification, and Heads of Department who wish to internally moderate their team's marking.
These materials are now available for you to access as many times as you wish from our secure website here.
Upcoming Professional Learning Events
There are no live events currently scheduled for this qualification.
Our annual programme is published and open for bookings during the summer term. Sign up for the latest updates here.
Materials from previous courses can be found on the Secure website and/or under the Materials tab.
AS/A Level Geography - Subject Knowledge Update
AS/A Level Geography - Guidance for Non-Examination Assessment 2018
To view the webinar you will need:
- An up to date browser, such as Internet Explorer 8 (or later)
- Adobe Connect and an Adobe plug-in installed
- Use this link to download the software needed
Have a question about AS/A Level Geography?
Our subject team is happy to help you with all your queries related to the teaching and learning of our specifications. Our Subject Officers are experienced teachers and are here to support you with delivering our qualifications. Get in touch with us via e-mail or telephone.