AS/A level Geography
Direct access to our subject specialists who are on hand to give guidance and advice, with no call centres.
Access to our digital resources website which hosts a wealth of free material developed for both classroom use and as revision aids.
The opportunity to receive centre visits from our Regional Support Team. Our representatives will visit your centre and offer face-to-face support and guidance on our specifications.
Latest news for AS/A Geography
Component 4 (NEA) feedback
Click here for feedback on the individual investigations received by Eduqas in 2018. The three-part presentation offers advice and guidance on developing titles and submitting proposal forms, administering the sample and marking and annotation.
"The causes, effects and management of flooding in river and coastal environments."
A free resource developed for the Geographical Association produced from The Environment Agency information. Click here.
Submitting Marks and Sample Material – Guidance for Teachers
Guidance is now available for Submitting Marks and Sample Material. This document will give instructions on marking the independent Investigation, entering marks and submitting the sample to the moderator.
Training Courses for Teachers
Our 2018 / 19 CPD programme is now live.
Book your place on one of our teacher training to learn more about the specification and sample assessment materials including assessment objectives, examination structure and other key areas.
Courses are available all over the UK as well as online.Book now
Here is a list of non-endorsed materials which you may also find beneficial.
- Hodder Education Student Guide 1: Changing Places
- Hodder Education Student Guide 2: Coastal Landscapes; Tectonic Hazards
- Hodder Education Student Guide 3: Glaciated Landscapes; Tectonic Hazards
- Hodder Education Student Guide 4: Water and carbon cycles
- Hodder Education Student Guide 5: Global Governance: Change and challenges; 21st century challenges
- Hodder Education Revision Notes
- Top Spec Geography: Changing Places
- Top Spec Geography: Energy: The Burning Questions
- Top Spec Geography: Emerging Superpowers: India and China
- Top Spec Geography: Tectonic Hazards
- Geography Contemporary Case Studies: Superpowers
- Hodder Education: Essential Maths Skills for AS/A-level Geography
- AS Guidance for Teaching
- A level Guidance for Teaching (Part 1)
- A level Guidance for Teaching (Part 2)
- Eduqas Geography Collaboration Map
- Assessment Guidance for Teachers
- Online Exam Review
- Course Planners
- Decision Making in Geographical Education (Video)
- Investigating and Research Skills at AS/A Level GCE
- Eduqas AS/A level Geography Fieldwork
- Ways to Approach Teaching (Video)
- Investigating Hydrological Change
- A Student Guide to the A Level Independent Investigation (RGS)
- Fieldwork skills
- Global Governance of the Earth’s Oceans
- Global Systems: Water and Carbon Cycles
- Royal Town Planning Institute Resources on Changing Places
All Course Materials
We offer a range of materials to support the teaching and learning of this qualification.
Top 5 reasons why you should get to know your Regional Representative this term
Catherine Oldham, Eduqas Regional Representative, explains why you should book a free visit to your school ...
Switching to us in 3 easy steps
As a teacher delivering Ofqual reformed GCSE (9-1), AS and A level qualifications, have you considered ...
Geographical Association Annual Conference and Exhibition 2018
Come and meet our team of geography experts at the Annual Geographical Association (GA) Conference and...