Teaching: Sep 2016
|Latin Resource Guide - This booklet provides an overview of the support, guidance and resources available to those teaching the Eduqas GCSE Latin specification across our suite of websites.|
Why choose Eduqas?
- Direct access to our subject specialists
- Choice of set texts and Roman Civilisation topics
- The opportunity to receive centre visits from our Regional Support Team
Free resources to support the teaching of GCSE Latin are available from the Cambridge School Classics Project.
Access a collection of interactive units that bring together a number of elements including general data, exam questions, their marking schemes and examiner comments, which will lead you through a review of exam questions.
Our Assessment Resources are sets of questions based on specific themes, topics or skills within the qualification. They are optional resources (their use is not mandatory) which have been created to assist teachers in assessing learners in summer 2021. We recommend that you use the Mapping Grid provided initially to help you find appropriate Assessment Resources. Our Mapping Grid has been designed for you to view, at a glance, the content and assessment objectives covered in each Assessment Resource, and then download the relevant Assessment Resource.
- S21-C990QS-Mapping Grid-1.xlsx
- S21-C990QS-AssessmentResource 1.pdf
- S21-C990QS-AssessmentResource 2.pdf
- S21-C990QS-AssessmentResource 3.pdf
- S21-C990QS-AssessmentResource 4.pdf
- S21-C990QS-AssessmentResource 5.pdf
- S21-C990QS-AssessmentResource 6.pdf
- S21-C990QS-AssessmentResource 7.pdf
- S21-C990QS-AssessmentResource 8.pdf
- S21-C990QS-AssessmentResource 9.pdf
- S21-C990QS-AssessmentResource 10.pdf
- S21-C990QS-AssessmentResource 11.pdf
- S21-C990QS-AssessmentResource 12.pdf
- S21-C990QS-AssessmentResource 13.pdf
- S21-C990QS-AssessmentResource 14.pdf
- S21-C990QS-AssessmentResource 15.pdf
Upcoming Professional Learning Events
There are no events currently scheduled for this qualification.
Our annual programme is published and open for bookings during the summer term. Sign up for the latest updates here.
Materials from previous courses can be found on the Secure website and/or under the Materials tab.
GCSE Latin - New Centre Briefing
GCSE Latin: Component 3A 2019
GCSE Latin: Component 3B 2019
To view the webinar you will need:
- An up to date browser, such as Internet Explorer 8 (or later)
- Adobe Connect and an Adobe plug-in installed
- Use this link to download the software needed
(Please contact your IT Technician if you do not have the rights for your PC to install software)
Have a question about GCSE Latin?
Our subject team is happy to help you with all your queries related to the teaching and learning of our specifications. Our Subject Officers are experienced teachers and are here to support you with delivering our qualifications. Get in touch with us via e-mail or telephone.