GCSE Media Studies
Teaching: Sep 2017
November series update
- NEA will not be available in the November series and therefore assessment will only be via the externally set and marked examination, as per Ofqual’s consultation decision report.
- Please see deadline for entries. If no centre has made entries for the qualification by the entry deadline, the exams will be withdrawn and the qualification will no longer be available in the November series.
- A choice of options for production
- A choice of options for the set products/texts
- Direct access to Subject specialists
- Topics and products/texts chosen to appeal to GCSE students
- Creative work which is central to the course
Discover FREE Digital Resources!
Unlock your learners’ potential with an impressive range of FREE digital resources, teaching tools and materials.
WJEC/EDUQAS ENDORSED TITLES
|NEW SPEC! WJEC/Eduqas GCSE Media Studies||978-1-911208-48-8|
Access a collection of interactive units that bring together a number of elements including general data, exam questions, their marking schemes and examiner comments, which will lead you through a review of exam questions.
Upcoming Professional Learning Events
Eduqas A Level Media Studies: Approaching Representation Online CPD (England & Northern Ireland Centres)
Online - 10/11/2020 16:00
Eduqas GCSE Media Studies: Teaching and Learning Approaches (England and Northern Ireland Centres)
Online - 25/11/2020 16:00
Getting Started with Eduqas GCSE Media Studies
Online - 03/11/2020 16:00
Have a question about GCSE Media Studies?
Our subject team is happy to help you with all your queries related to the teaching and learning of our specifications. Our Subject Officers are experienced teachers and are here to support you with delivering our qualifications. Get in touch with us via e-mail or telephone.