Teaching: Sep 2017
The Eduqas Business GCSE introduces learners to the business world, empowering them to develop as commercially minded and enterprising individuals.
Throughout GCSE Business, learners will have the opportunity to develop a wide range of skills, enabling them to use business information critically, to develop arguments, to make justified decisions and to prepare them for further study and career pathways.
The Eduqas GCSE in Business encourages learners to:
- Know and understand business concepts, business terminology, business objectives, the integrated nature of business activity and the impact of business on individuals and wider society.
- Apply knowledge and understanding to contemporary business issues and to
different types and sizes of businesses in local, national and global contexts.
- Develop as enterprising individuals with the ability to think commercially and
creatively to demonstrate business acumen, and draw on evidence to make
informed business decisions and solve business problems.
- Develop as effective and independent learners, and as critical and reflective thinkers with enquiring minds.
- Use an enquiring, critical approach to make informed judgements.
- Investigate and analyse real business opportunities and issues to construct well‐
argued, well‐evidenced, balanced and structured arguments, demonstrating their depth and breadth of understanding of business.
- Develop and apply quantitative skills relevant to business, including using and interpreting data.
Download Eduqas GCSE Business specification at the top of this page to learn more. We also have a wealth of resources available here for both teachers and learners, from GCSE Business past papers and revision tools, to free digital teaching resources and training opportunities.
- Clear and straightforward assessment strategy
- Content covering digital marketing, social media, globalisation, supply chain management and international trade
- Decision making fluidly dispersed throughout the specification
Discover FREE Digital Resources!
Unlock your learners’ potential with an impressive range of FREE digital resources, teaching tools and materials.
WJEC/CBAC ENDORSED TITLES
|WJEC and Eduqas GCSE Business||9781510405295||25/08/2017||Andrew Gillespie, Malcolm Surridge|
|WJEC and Eduqas GCSE Business Answer Guide||9781471833908||05/09/2017||Malcolm Surridge|
|WJEC and Eduqas GCSE Business Whiteboard eTextbook||9781510405325||29/08/2017||Andrew Gillespie, Malcolm Surridge|
|WJEC and Eduqas GCSE Business Student eTextbook||9781510405332||02/11/2017||Andrew Gillespie, Malcolm Surridge|
|WJEC and Eduqas GCSE Business Dynamic Learning Package||9781510411173|
|My Revision Notes: WJEC and Eduqas GCSE Business||9781510426535||31/08/2018||David Slater|
Access a collection of interactive units that bring together a number of elements including general data, exam questions, their marking schemes and examiner comments, which will lead you through a review of exam questions.
More events coming soon. Make sure you sign up for updates to know when dates are released.
Eduqas GCE-GCSE Business Teachmeet - FREE EVENT
Online - 21/06/2022 16:30
Have a question about GCSE Business?
Our subject team is happy to help you with all your queries related to the teaching and learning of our specifications. Our Subject Officers are all former teachers and are here to support you with delivering our qualifications. Get in touch with us via e-mail or telephone.