The Eduqas GCSE Electronics qualification provides learners with a broad, coherent, satisfying and worthwhile course of study.
By developing core skills and providing ample opportunities for practical work, the GCSE Electronics specification encourages learners to develop confidence in, and a positive attitude towards, electronics.
Throughout, the focus is to build up all the knowledge, understanding and skills required to ensure progression from Key Stage 3 national curriculum science and mathematics requirements and progression to AS and A level.
Assessment for the Electronics GCSE consists of two written examinations and a practical assessment.
We provide a range of digital resources for both educators and learners, including GCSE Electronics past papers, digital teaching resources, and resources to aid GCSE Electronics revision, such as our exam walk throughs.
To learn more about the Eduqas Electronics GCSE, download the course specification from the menu above.
Why choose Eduqas?
- Only examination board offering GCSE, AS and A level qualifications in Electronics
- Maintained coursework as 20% of the assessment
- Direct access to subject specialists
- Unlimited access to free resources including Electronics eBooks for both AS and A Level and a Question Bank
- Face-to-face professional learning courses
- Support from our regional representatives
These free digital resources support the teaching and learning of subjects offered by WJEC. Teachers will need to determine how they utilise the resources in the classroom to ensure their greatest effect.
Access a collection of interactive units that bring together a number of elements including general data, exam questions, their marking schemes and examiner comments, which will lead you through a review of exam questions.