AS/A Level Media Studies
Teaching: Sep 2017
November series update
- NEA will not be available in the November series and therefore assessment will only be via the externally set and marked examination, as per Ofqual’s consultation decision report.
- Please see deadline for entries. If no centre has made entries for the qualification by the entry deadline, the exams will be withdrawn and the qualification will no longer be available in the November series.
- A choice of options for production
- A choice of options for the set products/texts
- Topics and products/texts chosen to appeal to students
- Creative work which is central to the course
- Unlimited access to free resources
- Face-to-face professional learning courses
- Uniform design across GCSE, AS and A level to allow for coherent progression
- Flexibility for teachers to choose relevant and appropriate texts/products
- Direct access to Subject specialists
- Support from our Regional Representatives
Discover FREE Digital Resources!
Unlock your learners’ potential with an impressive range of FREE digital resources, teaching tools and materials.
WJEC/EDUQAS ENDORSED TITLES
|NEW: WJEC/Eduqas Media Studies For A Lvl Yr 1 & AS: Student Book||978-1-911208-10-5|
|NEW: WJEC/Eduqas Media Studies For A Lvl Yr 2 & A2: Student Book||978-1-911208-11-2|
WJEC/EDUQAS NON-ENDORSED TITLES
|WJEC/Eduqas Media Studies for Year 1 & AS: Revision Guide||978-1-911208-87-7|
|WJEC/Eduqas Media Studies for Year 2 & A2: Revision Guide||978-1-912820-18-4|
Access a collection of interactive units that bring together a number of elements including general data, exam questions, their marking schemes and examiner comments, which will lead you through a review of exam questions.
Upcoming Professional Learning Events
There are no events currently scheduled for this qualification.
Our annual programme is published and open for bookings during the summer term. Sign up for the latest updates here.
Materials from previous courses can be found on the Secure website and/or under the Materials tab.
Have a question about AS/A Level Media Studies?
Our subject team is happy to help you with all your queries related to the teaching and learning of our specifications. Our Subject Officers are experienced teachers and are here to support you with delivering our qualifications. Get in touch with us via e-mail or telephone.