AS/A Level Media Studies
Teaching: Sep 2017
- A choice of options for production
- A choice of options for the set products/texts
- Topics and products/texts chosen to appeal to students
- Creative work which is central to the course
- Unlimited access to free resources
- Face-to-face professional learning courses
- Uniform design across GCSE, AS and A level to allow for coherent progression
- Flexibility for teachers to choose relevant and appropriate texts/products
- Direct access to Subject specialists
- Support from our Regional Representatives
Discover FREE Digital Resources!
Unlock your learners’ potential with an impressive range of FREE digital resources, teaching tools and materials.
WJEC/EDUQAS ENDORSED TITLES
|NEW: WJEC/Eduqas Media Studies For A Lvl Yr 1 & AS: Student Book||978-1-911208-10-5|
|NEW: WJEC/Eduqas Media Studies For A Lvl Yr 2 & A2: Student Book||978-1-911208-11-2|
WJEC/EDUQAS NON-ENDORSED TITLES
|WJEC/Eduqas Media Studies for Year 1 & AS: Revision Guide||978-1-911208-87-7|
|WJEC/Eduqas Media Studies for Year 2 & A2: Revision Guide||978-1-912820-18-4|
Access a collection of interactive units that bring together a number of elements including general data, exam questions, their marking schemes and examiner comments, which will lead you through a review of exam questions.
Upcoming Professional Learning Events
Eduqas A Level Media Studies: Approaching Representation Online CPD (England & Northern Ireland Centres)
Online - 10 November 2020 16:00
Eduqas GCSE Media Studies: Teaching and Learning Approaches (England and Northern Ireland Centres)
Online - 25 November 2020 16:00
Getting Started with Eduqas GCSE Media Studies
Online - 20 October 2020 15:00
Have a question about AS/A Level Media Studies?
Our subject team is happy to help you with all your queries related to the teaching and learning of our specifications. Our Subject Officers are experienced teachers and are here to support you with delivering our qualifications. Get in touch with us via e-mail or telephone.