AS/A Level Drama and Theatre
Teaching: Nov 2016
November series update
- NEA will not be available in the November series and therefore assessment will only be via the externally set and marked examination, as per Ofqual’s consultation decision report.
- Please see deadline for entries. If no centre has made entries for the qualification by the entry deadline, the exams will be withdrawn and the qualification will no longer be available in the November series.
- Direct access to our subject specialists
- Access to our digital resources website which hosts a wealth of free material
- The opportunity to receive centre visits from our Regional Support Team
This subject uses e-submission for the submission of candidate work to EDUQAS for moderated or assessed units/components. For more information and guidance on the process please visit the e-submission webpage.
Discover FREE Digital Resources!
Unlock your learners’ potential with an impressive range of FREE digital resources, teaching tools and materials.
Access a collection of interactive units that bring together a number of elements including general data, exam questions, their marking schemes and examiner comments, which will lead you through a review of exam questions.
Upcoming Professional Learning Events
Eduqas GCE Drama and Theatre Studies: Approaching the Component 3 texts
Online - 03/12/2020 16:00
Getting Started with Eduqas GCE Drama and Theatre
Online - 10/11/2020 16:00
Getting Started with Eduqas GCSE Drama
Online - 03/11/2020 16:00
Have a question about AS/A Level Drama and Theatre?
Our subject team is happy to help you with all your queries related to the teaching and learning of our specifications. Our Subject Officers are experienced teachers and are here to support you with delivering our qualifications. Get in touch with us via e-mail or telephone.