Teaching: Sep 2016
November series update
- NEA will not be available in the November series and therefore assessment will only be via the externally set and marked examination, as per Ofqual’s consultation decision report.
- Please see deadline for entries. If no centre has made entries for the qualification by the entry deadline, the exams will be withdrawn and the qualification will no longer be available in the November series.
- Learners are given the opportunity to develop their appreciation of drama as actors, designers and directors, developing a wide range of key skills throughout their study through carefully selected texts.
- Through the use of practical work, learners will be able to concentrate on areas of drama which best suit their ability and skills such as acting or design.
- Teachers have the opportunity to teach the artistic intentions of theatre practitioners and/or theatre companies which are best suited to their learners.
This subject uses e-submission for the submission of candidate work to EDUQAS for moderated or assessed units/components. For more information and guidance on the process please visit the e-submission webpage
Discover FREE Digital Resources!
Unlock your learners’ potential with an impressive range of FREE digital resources, teaching tools and materials.
WJEC/EDUQAS ENDORSED TITLES
|WJEC/Eduqas GCSE Drama (New spec from Sept 2016)||978-1-908682-88-8||Gary Nicholas|
WJEC/EDUQAS NON-ENDORSED TITLES
|WJEC/Eduqas GCSE Drama: Study & Revision Guide||978-1-912820-27-6||Rachel Knightley|
Online Exam Review – gain access to general data, exam questions, marking schemes and examiner comments.
Upcoming Professional Learning Events
Eduqas GCE Drama and Theatre Studies: Approaching the Component 3 texts
Online - 03/12/2020 16:00
Getting Started with Eduqas GCE Drama and Theatre
Online - 10/11/2020 16:00
Getting Started with Eduqas GCSE Drama
Online - 03/11/2020 16:00
Have a question about GCSE Drama ?
Our subject team is happy to help you with all your queries related to the teaching and learning of our specifications. Our Subject Officers are experienced teachers and are here to support you with delivering our qualifications. Get in touch with us via e-mail or telephone.